Houseowner/Householder Insurance

House owner’s Comprehensive Insurance is usually arranged to provide cover against loss or damage to the insured’s Building and household contents resulting from Fire and allied perils, Theft/Burglary and Third party liability including medical expenses. The policy extends to provide personal accident cover for the insured and his family members residing with him, and public liabilities cover for visitors who have legal reason to be in the premises.